I recently attended a meeting from Enterprise MN where The State of MN Manufacturing Survey was summarized/presented. Some of the findings were quite interesting and thought we would post a summary of the key points of interest, below:
- 60% stated workforce is the overriding challenge
- Confidence highest it’s been since 2008 for both 2017 and 2018
- In 2016 32% expected to expand. Now, 64%
- First time since 2008, capital expenditures are up (both 2017 and 2018)
- Concern is up from 18% to 32% over cost of energy and materials
- 38% did strategic planning in 2016 compared to 54% now
- 2/3 support tax reform but 45% said would help, 42% said would not help.
With confidence and growth, cash flow can be stretched. Contact us to find out how Invoice Funding/Factoring can help!